MICRO MEGA MM CONTROL ENDOMOTOR WITH APEX LOCATOR
- 0.5 to 4 N.cm.
- 100 – 500 rpm
- Electrically Isolated
- High Accuracy
- Speed control according to the anatomical conditions of the canal
- 3 frequency measurement of apical foramen
- Contra angled design
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Easy to use
- Space saving as it abolishes the need for a separate apex locator
- Files starts automatically once it enters the canal in the “Auto” and “Apex Over” modes
- Safe control of the file as it reaches the apex
- Torque control and reversal of rotation reduces the stress that the file undergoes. This brings down the risk of instrument fracture
- Continuous rotation results in a lesser degree of apical debris extrusion
- Speed control: from 100 rpm to 500 rpm.
- Torque control: from 0.5 to 4 N.cm.
- Apical distance control : from 0 to 3 mm. Battery operation.
- Autonomy: 2 hours in continuous operation.
- Battery charge time if empty : 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Warranty: 1 year
Micro Mega MM Control is an endomotor with torque and speed control. The integrated apex locator aids in determination of the working length. Using an endodontic motor with control over speed and torque is highly necessary in order to achieve optimal security in treatment and reduce the risk instrument breakage, which is a matter of concern when using nickel titanium instruments. This endomotor can control the speed and torque of all NiTi instruments available in the market. Moreover, it enables apical measurement, when used with stainless steel hand file or with NiTi instruments. The MM Control endomotor has 3 modes of operation namely Auto, Run and Apex over, to facilitate treatment in different clinical scenarios. The major advantage of having an integrated apex locator in this endomotor, is that it saves spaces and eliminates the need for a separate apex locator device. The simple and intuitive interface makes it easy for the dentist to learn the functionality of the device and use it to make treatment procedures more efficient.
- Torque and Speed control
- Integrated apex locator
- 3 operating modes:
- Auto (auto-start, Apex Autoreverse (programmed apical distance), Torque Autoreverse)
- Run (manual start, Apex Autoreverse (programmed apical distance), Torque Autoreverse)
- Apex over (auto-reversal, but doesn’t stop at the apex)
- Enables apical measurement with both SS and NiTi files
- Compatible with al NiTi systems
- Ideal with Micro Mega NiTi systems such as One Shape and Revo-S.
- Reliable, simple and safe to use
- Electrically isolated for complete safety
- Multi frequency measure apex locator for reliable measurements
- Can memorize up to 12 customized settings
- Stops functioning automatically after five minutes of inactivity.